We can help you get back on your feet—and back in the game.
Anderson Podiatry Center works with athletes from all walks of life and specializes in sports medicine for the foot, ankle, and lower leg. If you’ve recently been injured, or if you have chronic pain or weakness in the lower extremity, our highly trained specialists can help.
Some of the common sports injuries our podiatrists treat include:
- Plantar fasciitis (heel pain)
- Tendonitis/tendon tears
- Foot and toe fractures
- Ankle sprains or other problems
Anderson Podiatry Center’s podiatrists can help you get back on your feet after an injury, or improve or get rid of chronic foot, ankle, or leg pain.
- Long-lasting relief is our goal
- Most insurance plans accepted
- Medicare-certified, state-of the art-surgery center