Dr Anderson, DPM:
- Founding member and past president of the Association of Extremity Nerve Surgeons
- Trained in peripheral nerve surgery with Dr Lee Dellon (pioneer of peripheral nerve procedures)
- His research has earned the Tinel’s Award for the advancement of scientific knowledge regarding the human peripheral nervous system
- Authored multiple peer reviewed papers and completed original research in the surgical reversal of diabetic neuropathy and restless legs syndrome
- Authored the recent Amazon best seller book, A Perfect Night’s Sleep – Eliminate Restless legs Syndrome
Dr . Demetrio Aguila, MD:
- Johns Hopkins trained Plastic Surgeon
- Trained in peripheral nerve surgery with Dr Lee Dellon
- Board Certified in ear, nose and throat surgery
- Extensive military experience as a flight surgeon in the Air Force
- Primary practice: Healing Hands of Nebraska in Norfolk Nebraska
- Sees patients for consultation and surgery at Anderson Podiatry Center
We treat nerve and other chronic pain using both non-surgical and surgical solutions.
From Head to Toe:
- restless leg syndrome
- diabetic nerve problems
- and drop foot
- joint pain
- back pain
- migraine headaches
- and more
We offer chronic pain treatment solutions backed by extensive research and provided by award winning doctors.
The doctors at Anderson Center for Neuropathy & Chronic Pain are among a few experts who specialize in treating chronic pain due to various types of conditions and injuries to peripheral nerves. Every patient we see is unique, but unfortunately, many of them come in telling a similar story. They are suffering from chronic pain and are searching for answers. They want to avoid the medications, the spinal injections, and the spinal stimulators that are commonly used for the treatment of chronic pain problems.
At Anderson Center for Neuropathy & Chronic Pain we focus on treating patients with chronic pain or numbness throughout the body due to:
- diabetic neuropathy
- chemotherapy treatments
If your pain or numbness is due to injury or entrapment or compression of one or more peripheral nerves, there is a very high chance that we can help.
We utilize state-of-the-art peripheral neuropathy diagnostic testing and one or more of several successful treatment methods, depending on each patient’s needs:
This involves testing with a pressure-specified sensory device (PSSD) technology, which is more sensitive and accurate than any other form of neuropathy testing available. This testing confirms a neuropathy diagnosis and reveals the exact stage of the neuropathy so we can use the most appropriate treatment.
Chronic Pain Treatment
- Modern, non-invasive, conservative treatments: MLS® Laser Therapy, Electrical Nerve Stimulation (ESTIM), Regenerative Therapies and/or nutritional counseling
- Revolutionary Nerve Resection Surgery and Nerve Decompression Surgery that blocks or releases the nerves that cause painful symptoms
Don’t Give up. Don’t let pain win. When you or other doctors have given up we can offer solutions!!
Register for our brand new webinar on Restless Legs Syndrome!
I unveil two things:
– Exactly where RLS comes from
– Exactly how upwards of 90% of our patients are seeing a reversal in their symptoms.
The time to get off medications is now.