Find relief from Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS).
All you want after a long day is to crawl into bed and drift off to a sound, peaceful sleep. But just when you start to get comfortable, you feel an overwhelming urge to move your legs. That dreaded tingling, itching, aching, jerking, or “creepy-crawly” sensation starts to take hold, keeping you awake and uncomfortable throughout the night.
Here at Anderson Podiatry Center, our highly trained specialists in restless leg syndrome take you seriously. We know what it’s like to live with this frustrating condition: that’s why we were the first doctors in the Rocky Mountain region to offer a groundbreaking nerve decompression treatment that offers long-lasting relief.
Our surgical and non-surgical treatment options for Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) include:
- A non-invasive, conservative treatment package that includes diagnostic testing, MLS® Laser Therapy, Electrical Nerve Stimulation (ESTIM), and nutritional counseling
- Revolutionary nerve decompression surgery
Benefits of nerve decompression surgery for RLS:
- Treatment only takes 30 to 40 minutes
- Offers long-lasting relief
- Treats the underlying cause of restless legs syndrome, not just the symptoms
- Most insurance plans accepted
- Medicare-certified, state-of the art-surgery center
Find out how our restless leg treatment can help you regain control over your nights, reduce or eliminate your medications, and get more restful, peaceful sleep.