Sore or painful feet can reduce your mobility and lead to a host of other medical concerns. Depending on what is causing the pain in your feet, at Anderson Podiatry Center we can offer a variety of effective, innovative solution options, including:
- Stivax Neuromodulationa non-narcotic neurostimulation treatment for many types of chronic pain, neuropathy, and peripheral artery disease (PAD). Patients typically report a significant reduction in pain with increased mobility within the first few weeks.
- Regenerative Therapies — Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy and AmnioFix Therapy can help relieve pain and promote faster healing with little to no downtime.
- MLS Laser Treatment – This painless laser treatment is specifically designed to reduce inflammation, thereby reducing pain from conditions such as neuropathy, tendonitis, and arthritis.
- Nerve Decompression – Decompression surgery is a treatment for neuropathy that opens tight nerve tunnels, increasing the blood flow to the nerve and decreasing or eliminating the pain. The surgery takes about 30 to 40 minutes to perform in our Surgery Center.
- Resection Surgery – Resection surgery removes small nerve branches around the painful joint to decrease or eliminate the sensation of pain in that joint. It is much less risky than conventional surgery for joint replacement or fusion, and involves much less healing time. Our doctors have had remarkable results using this procedure and patient satisfaction is very high.
- Physical Therapy – We can use ultrasound to minimize scar tissue formation after surgery, as well as to reduce the inflammation of nerve tissue and tendonitis, and to increase the joint range of motion, all which can eliminate pain.
- Cortisone Injection – When injected into the area of the damaged nerve, cortisone helps it to function in a more normal state. It can offer permanent relief, but more often is temporary in nature.
- ESTIM – This new cutting edge treatment uses electrical energy to restore nerves to more normal nerve function, thus helping with pain, tingling, burning numbness and weakness.
- Compounding Creams – Another exciting treatment that uses compounded topical creams that are medicated to provide pain relief.