“I am very excited to be a part of Anderson Podiatry Centers. They are well known for their compassion, excellence, advanced treatment and innovation, and customized solutions. I myself have long been passionate about innovation and using current technologies to bring the best possible care and treatment options to the patients I serve. I look forward to providing the utmost in personalized and excellent patient care.”
College- United States Naval Academy- Oceanography – 06/69-10/71
University of Miami – Coral Gables, Florida- Biology – BS, 12/73
Scholar Athlete Award- University of Miami- 1973
Medical- University of Massachusetts Medical School 1977 – 1981 MD
Post Graduate Medical
St. Joseph Hospital Denver, CO, Internal Medicine Residency 1981 -1984. Chief Resident 1984
Denver General Combined Emergency Medicine Residency 1984 -1986
Board Certification and Eligibility
Board Eligible- Internal Medicine
Board Certified- Emergency Medicine ABEM 1992 – 2024
Dr. Jake Johnston, MD, joined Anderson Podiatry Center as Medical Director, to serve patients with chronic pain conditions throughout the body. His impressive resume includes medical training and residency in Internal and Emergency Medicine at the University of Massachusetts Medical School and St Joseph’s Hospital, Denver, and vast experience as an attending physician and Director in Emergency Medicine, advanced Regenerative Medicine, and Functional Integrative Medicine.
Dr. Johnston is available at our Broomfield and Fort Collins offices to provide evaluation and treatment of shoulder, knee and hip pain where regenerative medicine can be beneficial, as well as evaluation and treatment for other chronic pain conditions throughout the body using our highly effective neurostimulation treatment, Stivax.
His wife, Julie and 4 children make Golden, CO their home. His hobbies include art, piano, cycling, backpacking, windsurfing, kite boarding, travel and remodeling homes. He does not sit still.
- Regenerative Medicine for timely healing with little to no downtime or invasive procedures:
- Hip bursitis
- Neurostimulation via one of the only FDA approved microchip-controlled devices for treating back, joint, arthritic and other pain. Non-narcotic and minimally invasive, it has been proven to effectively decrease pain, increase mobility and improve the quality of life for patients suffering from:
- Chronic Back and Neck Pain
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Post-Surgical Pain
- Diabetic and Non-Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- Various neuropathies
- Traumatic Nerve Injuries
- Traumatic Nerve Injuries
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Other conditions that have failed conventional therapies
Make an appointment with Dr. Johnston.