“Don’t give up. Don’t let pain win. I specialize in treating patients with chronic pain due to various types of injuries to peripheral nerves. If your pain is due to injury or entrapment of one or more peripheral nerves, then there is a very high chance that I can help.”
Lee Dellon, MD PhD Professor of Plastic Surgery and Neurosurgery, John Hopkins University, Founder of Dellon Institutes for Peripheral Nerve Surgery
- 2010-2012 Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Residency The Johns Hopkins University / University of Maryland, Baltimore
- Otolaryngology Residency The Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY 2000
- Surgery Internship Wright-Patterson AFB, OH 1997
- Doctor of Medicine (BA/MD Combined Degree Seven-Year Medical Program) Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA 1996
- Bachelor of Arts Cum Laude (BA/MD Combined Degree Seven-Year Medical Program) Boston University College of Liberal Arts, Boston, MA
If you are suffering from chronic pain and numbness and are searching for relief and a return to a more active and pain-free life, peripheral nerve surgery could be the procedure that finally restores you to health.
With offices in Norfolk, Nebraska and now Fort Collins, CO, Dr. Aguila is one of the nation’s top peripheral nerve surgeons – and one of the few who performs the procedure in this part of the country.
A member of the American Society for Peripheral Nerve, Dr. Aguila specializes in peripheral nerve surgery and has helped patients from around the country regain pain-free and healthy lives.
Dr. Aguila focuses on treating patients with chronic pain or numbness due to diabetic neuropathy, chemotherapy treatments, trauma or surgery. He specializes in cases involving the lower extremities and the abdomen, often treating patients who have undergone C-sections or inguinal hernia repair. He has also had great success in treating patients with chronic pain from shingles.
And Dr. Aguila is among the only surgeons to perform peripheral nerve surgery in the region.
Dr. Aguila trained under Dr. A. Lee Dellon, head of the internationally respected Dellon Institutes for Peripheral Nerve Surgery.
Dr. Aguila has brought the knowledge he gained under Dr. Dellon to Nebraska and Colorado and has become one of the region’s most respected peripheral nerve surgeon.
Dr. Aguila can help patients with various types of nerve pain so they can return to work and a more active life. He also works with athletes who have been injured and may require nerve treatment to return to action on the field.
Surgical Nerve decompression for:
- Chronic pain, neuropathy and joint pain. Avoid joint replacement surgery.
- Pain following knee replacement surgery
- Shoulder pain following reconstructive surgeries to this area
- Groin pain after hernia surgery
- Pelvic Pain or Pain from Caesarian section deliveries
- Back or neck pain. Avoid surgery to your spine
- Post amputation pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Chronic migraine headaches
Dr. Aguila is one of a very few doctors who can address these issues and reverse the pain you have by blocking the nerves that give you your painful symptoms.
When you or other doctors have given up he can offer solutions!!
Call us at 866-400-8528 for a referral to Dr. Aguilla