“I feel very strongly about offering—and thoroughly enjoy providing—the most advanced, accurate, and effective podiatric care to my patients. We have also recently expanded our services to whole body treatment options including regenerative medicine and peripheral nerve pain, becoming the only place to offer all these options under one roof, to return you to full activity.” —Dr. James Anderson
A Perfect Night’s Sleep- Eliminate Restless Legs Syndrome: So You Can Have More Energy, Improve Your Mood, Lose Weight, and Have a Perfect Night’s Sleep
“I’ve had the pleasure of knowing and training Dr. Anderson and Dr. Aguila in lower extremity peripheral nerve surgery. They now work together at The Anderson Center for Neuropathy and Chronic Pain. It’s rare to find a team like this. They are compassionate doctors who share a dedication for helping those with nerve pain. They know how to handle the most difficult cases. If you suffer from neuropathy with nerve compressions, chronic pain or restless legs, I wholeheartedly recommend you to see them for a consultation. “
Lee Dellon, MD PhD Professor of Plastic Surgery and Neurosurgery, John Hopkins University, Founder of Dellon Institutes for Peripheral Nerve Surgery
- Founded practice: 1981
- Certified: American Board of Podiatric Surgery; American Board of Podiatric Sports Medicine; American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Recipient, Jules Tinel Award from the Association of Extremity Nerve Surgeons, for the scientific advancement of knowledge regarding the human peripheral nervous system.
- Member: American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons; American & Colorado Podiatric Medical Association
- Fellow, Association of Extremity Nerve Surgeons
- Past President: Colorado Podiatric Medical Association; Association of Extremity Nerve Surgeons
- Staff Doctor: University of Colorado Health/Poudre Valley Hospital, Fort Collins
- Education: doctorate in Podiatric Medicine from California College of Podiatric Medicine, San Francisco; residency in Podiatric Surgery at VA Medical Center, Albuquerque, NM
Dr. James Anderson founded Anderson Podiatry Center (formerly Poudre Valley Foot and Ankle Clinic), in 1981 in Fort Collins and has since expanded services to Cheyenne, Wyoming, Broomfield and Loveland, Colorado.
In 2018 he expanded his services to include whole body treatments for injuries, chronic pain and regenerative medicine, adding medical doctors to his staff to provide these enhanced, more comprehensive and advanced services. Anderson Medical Center now incorporates Anderson Podiatry Center and these additional services.
Dr. Anderson actively seeks the latest developments in foot, ankle and lower extremity care through training and continuing education and, as a result, is able to bring innovative and state-of-the-art treatments to the Rocky Mountain region.
He is also dedicated to research in the field of nerve procedures that treat nerve pain, and conducts several research studies with Colorado State University.
- Diagnosis and treatment of lower-extremity neuropathy including:
- Restless legs
- Drop foot
- Balance and gait
- Fall prevention
- Regenerative treatments for arthritis, tendonitis, and plantar fasciitis
- Nerve removal for arthritic joints as an alternative to joint fusion or joint replacement surgery
- Arthroscopic surgery
- General podiatry, including bunions, plantar fasciitis, tendonitis and more
Make an appointment with Dr. Anderson.