Do you trip a lot? Do your feet and ankles tire easily?
Do you get leg cramps whenever you try to do something physically active?
Are any of these symptoms holding you back from playing sports, or participating in the activities you love?
You could be a candidate for reconstructive foot or ankle surgery at the Anderson Podiatry Surgery Center.
Children and adults can often have problems with the structure of their feet or ankles. The doctors at Anderson Podiatry Center commonly treat kids that have flat feet, club feet, or are pigeon-toed.
Adult conditions can persist even after a previous treatment or surgery—flat feet or high arches that are painful, for example, as well as severe foot deformities.
Our scope of practice includes training and expertise in:
- Achilles tendon pain
- Bone deformity and limb lengthening correction
- Revision of failed surgeries (still having pain after previous surgeries)
- Acute and chronic injuries
- Treatment of advanced arthritic conditions of the foot and ankle
- Pediatric flatfoot and foot and ankle deformity repair