Don’t let heel pain slow you down.
Do you have pain in your heel that’s worse when you first get out of bed in the morning? Has your heel pain been increasing over a period of months? Does it feel like a pin is sticking into the bottom of your foot?
You could have plantar fasciitis or heel spurs.
The highly trained specialists at Anderson Podiatry are experts in giving you relief from chronic heel pain. In fact, we were the first podiatry center in Colorado to treat plantar fasciitis using a combination of the groundbreaking new Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy and low-intensity shockwave, which work together to reduce heel pain with minimal downtime.
Our varied and affordable treatment options for plantar fasciitis include:
- Custom orthotics
- Cortisone (steroid) injections
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy and AmnioFix Therapy
- Endoscopic surgery
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy (ESWT)
Don’t live another day with heel pain. Our doctors are ready to help you get back on your feet!
- Long-lasting relief is our goal
- We treat the underlying cause of heel pain, not just the symptoms
- Most insurance plans accepted
- Medicare-certified, state-of the art-surgery center