You don’t have to live with neuropathy—learn about your treatment options today.
Are you tired of taking medications that have unwanted side effects and aren’t effective?
Do you want to sleep better and walk better, without the fear of falling?
Are you feeling hopeless? That you’ll have to live with your debilitating condition?
There is real hope.
If you have muscle weakness, twitching, tingling, loss of balance, numbness, burning, prickling sensations, and/or nerve pain in your legs or feet, you might be experiencing neuropathy, or nerve damage.
Neuropathy can have many causes, including diabetes, injury, infections, and certain cancers. It can be progressive, which means it can worsen over time.
The highly trained specialists at Anderson Podiatry Center know what it’s like to live with neuropathy: that’s why we were the first doctors in the Rocky Mountain region to offer a groundbreaking nerve decompression treatment that offers long-lasting relief. Our world-renowned podiatrists use the latest technology to reveal the exact stage of the neuropathy and determine the most appropriate actions to take.
Our varied and affordable treatment options for neuropathy include:
- A non-invasive, conservative treatment package that includes diagnostic testing, MLS® Laser Therapy, Electrical Nerve Stimulation (ESTIM), and nutritional counseling
- Revolutionary nerve decompression surgery
Anderson Podiatry Center’s neuropathy specialists could help you reduce your medications, improve your balance, strength, and sensation, get more restful sleep, reduce your risk of falling, and decrease your pain.
- Long-lasting relief is our goal
- We treat the underlying cause of neuropathy, not just the symptoms
- Most insurance plans accepted
- Medicare-certified, state-of the art-surgery center
Don’t live with your neuropathy—our podiatrists are world-renowned researchers on this condition. Relief might be right around the corner.