Don’t let persistent tendonitis progress—come in to learn about treatment options today.
Are you experiencing pain on the inside of your foot and ankle? Does walking hurt? Are you having trouble standing up on your toes? You might have posterior tibial tendonitis, which is an inflammation of the tendon that runs from the inner ankle to the shinbone.
Tendonitis is usually the result of a sports injury, or overexertion of the legs, ankles, and feet. It can also be caused by overloading the muscle, such as lifting too much weight when the body isn’t ready for it. While most of the time tendonitis goes away on its own, sometimes it can become a persistent problem.
Our varied and affordable treatment options for tendonitis include:
- Rest, ice, and elevation
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy and AmnioFix Therapy
- Custom orthotics
- Surgery, if the tendon is torn
The highly trained specialists at Anderson Podiatry Center can help get you back on your feet.
- Long-lasting relief is our goal
- We treat the underlying cause of tendonitis, not just the symptoms
- Most insurance plans accepted
- Medicare-certified, state-of the art-surgery center