At a Glance
- Joined the Anderson Podiatry Center team as Medical Director of Anderson Center for Regenerative Medicine in 2017
- Education: Dr. Darby graduated from the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston with an MD degree. She completed her Internal Medicine Residency Program at Presbyterian/St Luke’s’ Hospital in Denver, CO.
Dr. Laura Darby has been practicing medicine for more than 20 years, and medical aesthetics for more than 15 years. She has her own holistic integrative medicine, regenerative medicine, age management medicine, bio-identical hormone therapy, weight loss, functional medicine and medical aesthetics coaching/consulting practice. Dr. Darby has been the Medical Director for the National Institute of Medical Aesthetics (NIMA) for Colorado and the College of International Esthetics in Arvada, CO.
In 2017, she joined the Anderson Podiatry Center team as Medical Director of Anderson Center for Regenerative Medicine and oversees our regenerative medicine program for treatment of the whole body, including feet, ankles, knees, hips and shoulders.
- Dr. Darby completed specialty rotations during her residency training in both Dermatology and Surgery.
- She has taken numerous courses and has done additional training in Aesthetics/Skin Care/Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedures, Age Management Medicine, Integrative Medicine, Alternative Therapies, Wellness/Prevention/Healthy Lifestyle, Allergy and Food Sensitivity Testing, Functional Medicine, Weight Management Medicine, Nutrition and Applied Kinesiology.
- Dr. Darby received her certification training in Age Management Medicine at Cenegenics Medical Institute in Las Vegas, NV in 2009. Cenegenics is one of the world leaders in Age Management Medicine. She also trained with Dr. Andrew Weil in Integrative Medicine in Tucson, AZ.