Anderson Podiatry Center’s laser nail treatment is made possible by the Nuvolase PinPointe FootLaser™, which is clinically proven and FDA-approved to treat onychomycosis, or nail fungus. The PinPointe FootLaser is designed specifically to treat nail fungus.
Safe and proven
- Safe and proven
- Effective in destroying the pathogens at their source
- Doesn’t burn or damage your toenail, nail bed tissue, or surrounding skin
- Minimal to no discomfort during the treatment
- Doesn’t require anesthesia or drugs
- No side effects
- Quick, safe, and affordable
- No downtime or recovery period
- Specifically designed to treat onychomycosis (nail fungus)
Make an appointment at one of three convenient locations for the Anderson Podiatry Center for Laser Nail Therapy. We look forward to seeing how we can help you thrive.